I have been using Nivea products for a very long time. And I love their moisturizers a lot. They make the skin soft and supple. There are so many people I know who swear by Nivea and every time I use their products I understand why. One of their products I have been using for the last few months is Nivea In Shower Body Lotion.
The product claims to “An easy pleasant way of skin moisturisation.
- Use your normal soap / body wash and rinse off
- Apply this In-Shower Body Moisturiser on wet skin while still in the shower
- Leave it on for 2 minutes and then rinse off
- Dry yourself, and get dressed immediately. Leave no residues in towels.
The caring formula gets quickly absorbed on wet skin.
Result: A silky, soft skin feeling when stepping out of the shower. There is no need to apply an additional body lotion afterwards. Suitable for use after shaving or depilation.
Skin compatibility dermatologically approved. Free of artificial colours and silicons. Readily biodegradable.”
My Experience with Nivea In Shower Body Lotion
Nivea In Shower Body Lotion is a great product to use in the shower. Cleanse your skin as usual with a soap or body wash, and then slather on this product. Leave it for 2 minutes and wash off. The product glides very easily on wet skin; it can feel a little slippery buy you’ll get used to the feeling. It washes off in a jiffy. Be sure you also wash the bathroom well to ensure you don’t end up slipping and falling.
The tube packaging Nivea In Shower Body Lotion comes in is very easy to use. The body lotion has a refreshing smell too. There are different variants for normal and dry skin. Every time I use this product my skin feels soft and supple. I wouldn’t say this is a replacement to body lotions and you may need to top it up especially in winters. But in summers this should be sufficient unless you have dry skin. Nivea In Shower Body Lotion is free of parabens, but it does contain alcohol as one of the ingredients. This isn’t a must product to own in your collection but it does help in keeping your skin soft and supple.
- Makes skin soft and supple
- Easily available
- 2 minutes in the shower is all you need
- Has a refreshing floral fragrance
- Spreads very easily on wet skin and also washes off easily
- Doesn’t contain parabens
- Will not be a replacement to moisturizers
- Not as effective in winters or on dry skin
- Contains alcohol
- Can feel a little slippery to use
- Little difficult to remove last bit of product from the pack
Overall verdict: 3.5 / 5
Price: Rs. 250/- for 250 ml