I wanted to type something but it slipped my mind. More often than we would like to we forget things. And with a million things to do and remember, certain things end up skipping our minds. In this review, I will be going through the benefits of Zenith Nutrition Memory Fab.
Zenith Nutrition Memory Fab
Zenith Nutrition Memory Fab claims to
“Ginkgo helps improve memory, especially occasional mild memory problems associated with aging. Ginkgo contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in the body. Free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells. Brahmi has been found to be very beneficial in anxiety neurosis and mental fatigue. It has been found to significantly improve IQ levels, general ability, behavioural patterns and mental concentration. Brahmi is useful for improving mental clarity, confidence and memory recall. For these uses Brahmi has been widely used by students. Mandukaparni is a creeping perennial herb promoting intellectual faculties. it enhances memory power, comprehension and concentration. For thousands of years Mandukaparni has been used in ayurvedic medicine for nervous problems, skin diseases, sleep disorders and it is a wonderful brain food.”
- Zenith Nutrition’s Memory Fab brings with it the best of Ayurvedic medicine in the form of amazing ingredients.
- Ginkgo fights against free radicals and is helpful in improving memory especially in those associated with aging. It increases concentration, helps with vision and eye health, reduces the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s and more.
- Ginkgo promotes mental health, improves memory and intellect. It also helps against anxiety, strengthens the immune system, and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Mandukaparni increases mental strength and goes beyond than just brain function. It helps fight stress, insomnia, depression, respiratory conditions, low immunity and so on.
Zenith Nutrition Memory Fab doesn’t come in the most appealing package or look palpable. But looks aren’t everything as the health supplement packs in a lot of beneficial Ayurvedic medicines which help in improving memory. It is also an Ayurvedic based product so one doesn’t have to worry about side effects, however, it is always advisable to speak with a nutritionist or doctor before starting any medication. I believe that the effects can be seen only in the long-term but just reading the benefits it packs I am impressed and would definitely continue using this.
Dosage: As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by a physician
Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemic and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs, should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist before taking dietary supplements. Always consult with your professional healthcare provider before changing any medication. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
PRODUCT SENT BY BRAND FOR REVIEW. THIS HOWEVER HAS NOT AFFECTED MY OPINION IN ANYWAY. MY OPINIONS REMAIN HONEST AND UNBIASED.
Latest posts by Sangeeta G (see all)
- This Valentine’s Day, give him the gift of time | Watches for men - January 17, 2018
- Save more shopping online with Couponsji.com - December 18, 2017
- Pick Resorts for a Wonderful Wedding Experience - December 17, 2017