I’ve never been one to expect much for a moisturizer. For as long as I can remember my skin has been oily and I reach for moisturizer just to balance out my skin so that it doesn’t turn into an oil slick and the number of options I could reach for were limited. But in the last few months since I moved to a dry and cool Michigan my skin has undergone a lot of change including sprouting some dry spots. The oily sheen that my face had was gone and with it the mild healthy look. I was recently sent Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer and I decided to embark on a journey to see if it would help my skin in anyway.
The product claims to “A lightweight fast absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.
- Lightens dark spots
- Restores radiance
- Evens skin tone
- Diminishes fine lines
- Provides all-day hydration.”
Buy Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer on Amazon
My Experience with Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer
Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer comes in a transparent bottle with a pump dispenser. I have completely fallen in love with products that have a pump simply because they make it easy to dispense the right amount of product every time. The moisturizer is white with a very faint fragrance. For people with sensitive nose this is a major hit.
I tried the moisturizer on my hands the very first time and I was impressed at how easily it was absorbed into my skin and how it instantly gave my skin a nourished look. I know this sounds a little too far fetched but I loved the natural glow minus any greasiness. I use 2 pumps of Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer to cover my face and neck. I love how it makes my skin look healthy and bright; this is the work of 2 key ingredients – botanical hyaluronic acid and glycolic acid. The moisturizer also claims to lighten spots and brighten overall complexion, but the difference I have noticed so far is less. But let’s not forget that this makes the skin glow with every use.
I have used this under makeup both powder and liquid and it fared really well. Even through the makeup the glow managed to peek through which is a bonus. Overall a great buy and with the quantity you require for every use Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer will definitely last you a long time.
Have you tried any products from Valentia? What are your favourite picks? Let us know in the comments below.
- Nourishes skin well
- Adds a subtle natural glow to the face
- Doesn’t clog pores or irritate sensitive skin
- Can be used by all skin types
- Contains botanical hyaluronic acid which plumps up skin and makes it look healthy
- Glycolic acid helps brighten skin
- Easily available on amazon
- Has a very mild pleasant fragrance
- Pump packaging makes it easy to dispense product
- Works well under makeup
- Brightening effect doesn’t last long
- Lightening effect on scars / spots is rather mild
Overall verdict: 4 / 5
Price: $45.99 for 120ml currently available for $25 on Amazon
This is a press sample. I was given a product redemption code by Brandbacker on behalf of Valentia. My opinions of this product are not influenced by free stuff.
Latest posts by Sangeeta G (see all)
- Is this the one stop for all your perfume addictions? - January 21, 2018
- A Woman And Her Right To Own Beautiful Hair - January 19, 2018
- This Valentine’s Day, give him the gift of time | Watches for men - January 17, 2018