Aloe Vera is an amazing succulent plant that is helpful for skin, hair and internal consumption. I have used natural plant Aloe Vera picked up from my garden and store versions, and my oily acne prone skin has always loved it. When I heard of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel I was excited and wondered if this would be a wonder product. Read more to find about it.
The product claims to “Aloe Vera plants have medicinal properties and hence are widely used in treating the burns, cuts, insect bites and several other skin ailments. This is one product that you must keep in your house, so that you can easily treat the kitchen burns and other injuries without wasting time. For natural beauty, safety and useful for removal of pigmented spots. Rub on clean and dry skin and leave as such.”
My Experience with Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is a mild green colour gel, which works wonders on skin and hair. There are multiple ways you can use the product.
- As a face mask
- Mixed with other powder face mask
- Massaging gel
- Mild moisturizer for oily skin
- Skin soother after exposure to sun
- Calm irritated skin
- Hair styler
- Hair mask / treatment
There are so many more ways to use this aloe vera gel. I have oily acne prone skin and try not to resort towards massages. But you have to agree that massaging your face is relaxing. With this product I was able to give my face a nice treatment and not irritate it at the same time. My skin loves using this in summers. It refreshes, soothes and calms my face. With continued use, the texture of my skin also improved. Not only does this work on skin, it acts a good hair treatment as well. To use: apply liberally to you hair and wash off with a mild shampoo in an hour. It makes your tresses soft and manageable.
When I first picked up Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel it was very difficult to find it online. There were very few sites which sold the product. But now things have changed a bit. They are a lot more accessible. You can easily find it on sites likes amazon.
- Hygienic tube packaging which is also easy to use
- Works well on both skin and hair
- Nourishes hair when used as a pre-wash treatment
- Imparts cooling effect on skin
- Great value for money
- Can be used for as massaging gel
- Non-sticky and moisturizes skin
- Availability can sometimes be an issue with Patanjali products
Overall verdict: 4 / 5
Price: Rs. 75/- for 150 ml
Latest posts by Sangeeta G (see all)
- 6 BLOGGERS SHARE THEIR FALL MUST HAVES - November 19, 2017
- MamaEarth Anti Hair Fall Kit | Initial Impressions - October 25, 2017
- 5 Tangy Ways Lemon Oil Adds Zing To Your Hair - October 3, 2017