Our skin goes through a lot of ups and downs everyday. It is exposed to harsh sunlight, dryness of a centrally air-conditioned room, crazy humidity… all of this takes a toll on the skin. While there are lots of moisturizers and body lotions I love, I am constantly looking to find more. In one of my search I found Nivea Oil in Lotion Cocoa Nourish Body Lotion.
Nivea claims “Would you like intensively nourished skin all day long?
NIVEA Oil-in-Lotion Cocoa Nourish: This new age body lotion has the goodness of natural oils and a fast absorbing lotion formula, that provides deep nourishment to your skin while keeping it soft and smooth all day long:
- Enriched with Coconut oil & Cocoa butter, it provides deep moisture & smoothes away dullness
- The formula with Hydra IQ, reactivates your skin’s own moisture network to give 24 hour moisturisation with just one use.
NIVEA Quality promise:
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Carefully selected ingredients according to strict quality standards
- Free of colorants, ethyl alcohol and animal-derived ingredients.”
My Experience with Nivea Oil in Lotion Cocoa Nourish
I am going to start off by saying that I absolutely love this body lotion. Nivea Oil in lotion Cocoa Nourish body lotion is another hit product from the house of Nivea.
The body lotion comes in a simple white packaging. The closing lid is easy to use and sturdy ensuring that the product doesn’t spill out. There is also a pump style variant, but this is available only for the 400ml version.
It is easy to use and gets absorbed into the skin in a jiffy. I was happy that the product lived up to its 24 hours moisturization claim. My skin doesn’t feel dry on days I use this and I noticed that with continued use it made my skin feel supple. Remember with this moisturizer a little goes a long way, you don’t need too much of the product. I have used this during cooler days and hot sultry days, and never felt any discomfort or the need to moisturize again. The fragrance is a sweet cocoa one, but I wish it were just a tad bit milder. Overall, I am completely in love Nivea Oil in Lotion Cocoa Nourish and will definitely purchase it again.
- Amazing moisturizing power – will work well for dry and normal skin
- A little goes a long way
- Lives up to its claim of 24 hour moisturization
- Gets absorbed easily and feels light weight
- Fruity cocoa fragrance
- Easy to use packaging with secure flap cap
- Contains parabens & silicones
- Some might find the fragrance strong
Overall verdict: 4.5 / 5
Rs.120/- for 75ml
Rs.250/- for 250 ml
Rs.330/- for 400 ml
BUY Nivea Oil in Lotion Cocoa Nourish Body Lotion HERE:
Latest posts by Sangeeta G (see all)
- 6 BLOGGERS SHARE THEIR FALL MUST HAVES - November 19, 2017
- MamaEarth Anti Hair Fall Kit | Initial Impressions - October 25, 2017
- 5 Tangy Ways Lemon Oil Adds Zing To Your Hair - October 3, 2017