I am not stressed said no person ever. Whether it the madness of work, deadlines missed or running late we can’t deny that stress finds a way to creep into our daily lives. We may never be able to get rid of stress but taking a few minutes off every now and then will definitely help us relax and focus on what is necessary. Sipping on a warm cup of tea is my go-to to unwind and relax. I typically reach for Jasmine tea whenever I am feeling overwhelmed and stressed but this time I decided to give something new a try – Mama Earth Stress Relief Tea.
What is in Mama Earth Stress Relief Tea?
Mama Earth Stress Relief Tea is 100% natural and made from Non-GMO plants and carries the goodness of Indian Sarsaparilla Root, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger Root and Eucalyptus Tea.
Indian Sarsaparilla Root: Eases mental and physical fatigue and improves immunity. It also cleanses the blood and removes toxins from the body.
Cinnamon Bark: Relives stress, boosts immunity and protects from heart diseases.
Ginger Root: Powerful antioxidant which eliminates harmful chemicals from the body which are produced when we are stressed.
Eucalyptus Tea: Relieves muscle and joint pain. Increases energy and relieves stress. It also reduces the inflammation in blood vessels and arteries.
How to brew Mama Earth Stress Relief Tea?
Brewing tea the right way is essential to reap the maximum benefits from it. The steps below indicate how you need to brew Mama Earth Stress Relief Tea.
- Add 200 ml of freshly boiled water to a ceramic cup and add a Stress Relief Tea bag
- Cover the cup with a lid and let it sit for 10 – 15 minutes – Steeping helps get the beneficial nutrients from the tea
- Gently squeeze the tea bag to remove the remaining extracts
- Drink 1-2 cups daily between meals every day for maximum benefit
What I liked about Mama Earth Stress Relief Tea
I think a lot and most of the time like my husband states unnecessarily. When you have so many thoughts in your mind you are bound to feel stressed. I typically reach for non-caffeine teas to feel refreshed and energized. I wasn’t sure how this tea would fare against my beloved Jasmine or Green Tea. But I am glad that it sat well not just my tummy but it really imparted a calming sensation. Some herbal teas can have a mild unsettling sensation but I am glad this had none.
I drank this tea twice a day pre-lunch and in the evening or whenever I needed that bit of pick-me-up to feel refreshed, energized and get moving on my day. I prefer drinking my water-based teas without sugar but you can always add your preferred form of sweetener like honey or maple syrup. I would avoid artificial sugar as these aren’t beneficial to the body.
One of the best things about Mama Earth Stress Relief Tea is that it comes with the goodness of Eucalyptus leaf. Almost every part of the eucalyptus tree has a calming relaxing feeling. Eucalyptus also helps reduce inflamed blood vessels and relieves muscle tension making it perfect for those who tend to have that nagging headache. This tea can be drunk by almost anyone who wants feels refreshed or energized. However, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding it is advisable to speak to your medical practitioner before adding anything new to your diet.
- Mama Earth Stree Relief Tea is made from Non-GMO plants and 100% natural
- It helps fight stress and boost energy
- It comes in easy to use infusion bags and clear directions for use
- It doesn’t have a strong herbal taste or smell
- Has the goodness of eucalytpus which has calming properties
- The price is however on the expensive side but you do get a cute little tin canister to store your tea bags in
Price: Rs. 599/- for 30 infusion bags available on mamaearth.in
PRODUCT SENT BY BRAND FOR REVIEW. THIS HOWEVER HAS NOT AFFECTED MY OPINION IN ANYWAY. MY OPINIONS REMAIN HONEST AND UNBIASED.
Latest posts by Sangeeta G (see all)
- Is this the one stop for all your perfume addictions? - January 21, 2018
- A Woman And Her Right To Own Beautiful Hair - January 19, 2018
- This Valentine’s Day, give him the gift of time | Watches for men - January 17, 2018