Who doesn’t love gifts, a makeup gift and one from MAC!? I have some really sweet friends who have figured out on getting me the perfect gift. I received MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural as a birthday gift last year and I can say it for a fact that this is one of the best gifts I have received. Read more to find out how much I love this tiny beauty wonder.
The product claims to “A luxurious, slow-baked domed face powder with low-level pearlized pigments that provide a dimensional yet natural-satin finish. Can be used to set foundation and to touch-up makeup throughout the day. Features our 77-Mineral Complex and vitamin E.
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
- Perfect for contouring face and body
- For a wide variety of skin tones
- Features a 77-Mineral Complex
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
My Experience with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Mineral makeup is said to be perfect for acne prone skin, but I never got around to trying them till I got my hands on MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. Before I start off the review I can’t say enough about how much I love makeup as gift 😀
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is a very lightweight finely milled mineral power. It comes in a standard all black MAC packaging. Unfortunately it doesn’t come with an applicator or mirror. This isn’t a hot button issue as this product applies better with a brush and is not meant to be a replacement for a compact. I find MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural perfect for setting in my foundation or even a BB cream. The mineral powder disappears into my skin leaving a smooth almost matte feeling. The powder is not great for zapping oil and it does leave a bit of sheen on the face, but that’s what gives your skin an almost natural look. It doesn’t last all day long but makes for a perfect setting powder, which somehow seems to make my pores almost vanish.
My skin is slightly sensitive and there are some products, which tend to irritate my skin or break me out. But MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural was perfect and being mineral based it didn’t irritate my skin in anyway. The only downside I see is the price, but this will literally last you ages. With 17 shades to choose from, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is a must in anyone’s’ makeup collection.
- Works perfectly to set in foundation
- Very finely milled mineral makeup powder which gives a smooth finish
- Looks natural on the skin
- Non-Comedogenic and did not irritate or break out my sensitive skin
- Has a mild sheen, but yet leaves the skin matte
- Makes pores vanish
- On the expensive side
- Does help keep oil away for long
Overall verdict: 4 / 5
Price: Approx Rs. 2000/-
Latest posts by Sangeeta G (see all)
- Is this the one stop for all your perfume addictions? - January 21, 2018
- A Woman And Her Right To Own Beautiful Hair - January 19, 2018
- This Valentine’s Day, give him the gift of time | Watches for men - January 17, 2018