My general perception of Kaya as brand was that they are a rather very expensive for an Indian brand. With this notion in mind I had stayed away from trying their products for a long time. But a close friend of mine, and also one of the writers of this blog Rachita convinced me to try their products and now I have around 5-6 products from their skincare range. One product from their collection that I love is Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel.
The product claims to “Gentle foaming agents provide a deep cleansing action. Moisturizing agents soothe and soften the skin, leaving the skin perfectly cleansed and purified with a pleasant feeling of freshness providing a more radiant, smoother skin.”
Buy Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel at Amazon.in
My Experience with Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel comes in a white bottle with a pump dispenser. The translucent packaging makes it a little difficult to know the exact amount of product remaining in the pack. However, this is a small point that can be overlooked. The pump dispenser helps remove the right amount of product. Considering the face wash is a little on the runny side the pump comes in handy. The face wash is colourless and has a very mild lemon grass like fragrance.
I have sensitive acne prone skin and this face wash is so mild that it didn’t irritate my skin in any way. It also cleanses well without leaving my face dry. But remember this won’t wash off in a jiffy and needs a little extra effort. It removes dirt well but yet feels mild on the skin. However, don’t expect it to be effective in removing makeup. This bad boy will last you a very long time, still it is a little hard to over look the heavy price tag. Apart from price, this is an absolutely amazing face wash and perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Easy to use pump packaging
- Gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin
- Cleanses skin well without drying it out
- Skin feels softer and smoother
- Has a mild refreshing lemongrass like fragrance
- On the expensive side
- May leave a slimy feeling if not washed off well
- Not as effective in removing makeup
Overall verdict: 4 / 5
Price: Rs. 550 /- for 200 ml
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel: Buy Here
Latest posts by Sangeeta G (see all)
- Is this the one stop for all your perfume addictions? - January 21, 2018
- A Woman And Her Right To Own Beautiful Hair - January 19, 2018
- This Valentine’s Day, give him the gift of time | Watches for men - January 17, 2018