I love multi-purpose products. For starter they do more than one thing and if you are someone who travels a lot you will appreciate getting more out of something. I have used a couple of products in more ways than one and some have found a special place in my collection like Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1. The latest addition to my multi-purpose product collection is Garnier White Complete 3 in 1 Fairness Facial.
The product claims to “Use in 3 ways to get flawless fairness.
- Wash: Helps deep clean and eliminate impurities. Use daily.
- Scrub: Removes dark cells and visibly reduces imperfections. Use 2 to 3 times a week.
- Mask: Gives an even skin tone to reveal a fairer glow. Use once a week.”
Buy Garnier White Complete 3 in 1 Fairness Facial at Amazon.in
My Experience with Garnier White Complete 3 in 1 Fairness Facial
Let me start the review by saying that I am not into fairness products, but I do like products that help even my truly unruly uneven skin tone and help brighten (aka remove tan) my face. Garnier White Complete 3 in 1 Fairness Facial comes in an easy to use squeeze tube with a whitish gritty paste inside. The product has a slight coarse texture which I find works best as a scrub. The product can be used as a face wash, scrub and a mask.
As a face wash: Since the product has a slightly coarse texture you need to use a very gentle hand while using this as a face wash. It is best to avoid going over the eye area so that you don’t end up damaging the delete skin underneath your eyes. I ensure that my skin is fairly decent without or with limited breakouts when I use this. Please note that if you are prone to breakouts this product may be rather harsh on your skin.
As a scrub: I totally love using Garnier White Complete 3 in 1 Fairness Facial as a scrub. It manages to remove any gunk left behind and also helps clear blackheads. My oily skin tends to trap oil and dirt easily which emerge on my skin as pesky blackheads. I was more than happy to see the blackheads disappearing with regular use.
As a face mask: Whenever I use Garnier White Complete 3 in 1 Fairness Facial as a face mask, I also end up using it as a scrub. I let the paste sit on my face till it dries, then I pat it with a little water and start working it as a scrub. After washing my skin feels soft, bright and tight. It feels amazing to use and I love the end results. If you have dry skin it is best to top this up with a good moisturizer.
Like all products if there is one thing I don’t fancy so much is that the smell is a little strong. The fragrance isn’t unpleasant, but strong. If you don’t have a sensitive nose, you shouldn’t have any issues with the smell at all. Overall this is a great product and I love using it. Before I forget in case you are wondering what the difference between Garnier White Complete 3 in 1 Fairness Facial and Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 is that Vichy seems to work better when my skin has breakouts and is better on sensitive acne prone skin.
- Great multipurpose product
- Spill proof packaging making it great for travel
- Helps keep blackheads at bay
- Skin feels bright after every use
- Gives skin a soft plumped feeling
- Works well as a face wash, scrub and mask
- Removes dirt and zaps oil
- Affordably priced
- Great for those short on time
- Some may find it a little harsh to use as a face wash everyday
- Fragrance can be a little off-putting
- Dry skinned beauties may find this extra drying
- Can be harsh for those with active acne or sensitive skin
- Glow doesn’t last long
Overall verdict: 4 / 5
Price: Rs. 99/- for 50 gms
Garnier White Complete 3 in 1 Fairness Facial: Buy Here
Latest posts by Sangeeta G (see all)
- Is this the one stop for all your perfume addictions? - January 21, 2018
- A Woman And Her Right To Own Beautiful Hair - January 19, 2018
- This Valentine’s Day, give him the gift of time | Watches for men - January 17, 2018