We’re always wondering and plotting the perfect regimen for a glowing and flawless skin. These are the questions that most of us ask skin specialists and dermatologists which need a satisfying answer. Clear glowing skin is a dream for every person; after all, who likes pimples, zits, dark spots, baggy eyes or dark circles? There are different skin types and different problems associated with them. Your answer to this grave situation today, tomorrow and forever will always be a good concealer. Choosing the right shade and the right kind of concealer here plays a key role. Choose your concealer based on what works for your skin type and skin woes. If you have dry skin, avoid going for a liquid concealer with a matte finish because the finish will only highlight the dryness. If you have oily skin with enlarged pores, don’t go for a cream-based one or sticky concealer as these textures tend to clog and throw the spotlight on pores, plus they tend to add an unwanted oily sheen.
But before a lot of you choose the best one available in the market, it is certain for you to know how to use concealer effectively.
Here go the exact steps:
- Prep your face: Make sure you wash your face with a gentle cleanser and then moisturize so that your conceal-process takes off smoothly.
- Find the problem areas: Target the areas of your face that you’d like to even out with concealer. To conceal trouble spots, the unwanted dark circles or redness around your nose, apply a liquid concealer that’s the same shade or one shade slightly lighter than your skin tone. Use a concealer brush to dot it on around sections like the brow bone, under your eyes, along with the corners of your mouth, on your chin, and around your nostrils. For these, the best concealers are from brands like Maybelline, M.A.C, L’Oréal Paris, Bobbi Brown, all available at your one-stop makeup destination – Nykaa. Make it a point to pick the best under eye concealer and other types from an array of options available at Nykaa only to give your skin the best. From the best under eye concealer and other problem areas that a concealer covers, make sure to ace your makeup game every single time.
- Blend, blend and blend well: Blend the concealer using a flat concealer brush, pat the brush against your skin to spread the product evenly.
- Unveil the new flawless skin: Look at your face in the mirror to be sure everything is blended properly. If the concealer isn’t blended enough yet, take a gentle makeup sponge; dampen the tip of it with water, and even the concealer outward to diffuse any lines of demarcation.
- Why do you need to own one: You need concealer makeup for a simple reason to just camouflage certain spots. If it’s enough for you, then it works wonders for your skin. If it isn’t, then we would suggest for you to apply foundation first and then continue with this above-mentioned steps.
This is a sponsored post. All images have been provided by the brand. We do not own any of these images.
Latest posts by Sangeeta G (see all)
- This Valentine’s Day, give him the gift of time | Watches for men - January 17, 2018
- Save more shopping online with Couponsji.com - December 18, 2017
- Pick Resorts for a Wonderful Wedding Experience - December 17, 2017