I have oily skin or at least my face does. But the rest of my body gets dry and it gets dry very easily. I use body lotions and body butters regularly to keep it soft and supple. However, there are times I need something additional to get rid of the dry skin so that the body lotions can do their job well. Enter body scrubs! I’ve used a lot of body scrubs and of my favourites is The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Cream Body Scrub.
The product claims to “This gently exfoliating body scrub smells like freshly picked peaches.
- It lifts away dead skin cells and leaves skin peachy-soft
- Stimulates skin surface microcirculation.
- Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother.
- Delicate peach scent Special edition.”
Buy The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Cream Body Scrub at Amazon.in
My Experience with The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Cream Body Scrub
The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Cream Body Scrub is a fruity peachy fragranced body scrub. The fragrance is definitely heavenly and it lingers a bit. Though I loved the fragrance some may find it a little strong. The scrub comes in a tub packaging making it easy to scoop out the product; this also ensures that you can use every last bit of the product and that there is no wastage.
I prefer using The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Cream Body Scrub in winters but it works well for summers too. Since it is a cream based body scrub it doesn’t leave the skin dry and it also makes it easy to massage on the skin. The granules are coarse enough to be used on the body. Very mild scrubs barely have any effect when used on the body, so this is a big yay. The scrub gets rid of dry, flaky skin and leaves it soft and moisturized. I have used this on the drier areas like my elbows and feet, and it has come out with flying colours.
The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Cream Body Scrub used to be available in India, but they seemed to have discontinued the range. But they are available in the US and other countries. Cost wise all TBS products are priced higher and I suggest picking them up during sales. Even better option would be to pick them up in the US as the deals and rates are way better than India.
What is your favourite body scrub?
- Has a refreshing peach fragrance
- Removes dry skin
- Scrub particles are coarse enough to work on the body
- Leaves skin soft, free or flakes and moisturized
- Deep cleans and exfoliates skin well
- Can be used on rougher areas for elbows and feet as well
- The range isn’t available in India anymore, you have to get this abroad or on select online shopping portals
- Some may find it expensive
Overall verdict: 4 / 5
Price: $20 for 200 ml
The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Cream Body Scrub: Buy Here